Monday, April 12, 2010

Yet Another Bridal Shower


Day two of blogging: Jocie's bridal shower (I can already tell that this new blogging endeavor is going to be yet another drain on my time... but a wonderful drain I feel...).

Since this is the third bridal shower we've hosted in this apartment alone in only the past year and a half, I thought we were starting to get the hang of it. Well, that's what I thought... until Rach pulled out a bridal magazine and we read an article about bridal showers. I don't know what the bridal showers you attend are like, but those described in the magazine were intense! Invitations out six weeks in advance? Really? Needless to say, our invitations were not out that early.

So Saturday we threw a bridal shower for Joce! Although it was a wonderful hour spent with close friends and good food, I have to say my favorite part about the whole experience is the fact that Joce was only gone from our apartment for half the time she usually is! It was so much fun to spend time with her not only on Saturday morning, but Friday night as well!

Thanks to Cami for the cutest favors ever! She made flowers out
of fabric and glued them to clips and headbands. Vale and I both wore ours today! (I'll have to post a picture of them when I get a chance to take one). I'm sure I'll find out if anyone actually reads this because Cami's inbox will be full of orders for them!

And, lastly, here's my favorite picture from the day (I left Rach's reaction in the pic too, cause I love it almost as much as I love Joce's):




No comments:

Post a Comment