Sunday, September 26, 2010

For my sisters... and all you other GG fans out there...



Carmen and Robyn sent this to me yesterday as I was waiting in line to take my test and I couldn't help but laugh out loud as I listened to it. On YouTube this was labeled as one of the funniest moments in Gilmore Girls. I definitely say I agree. The entire scene is a crack-up, really, but I resisted the urge to include it all, choosing to include only the funniest part for your laughing pleasure.


5 comments:

  1. ha, I miss GG already...we just finished the last season and although we only got through season 6 and 7 I feel I am an official GG fan (and secretly Jarom as well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laughs! It's always nice to know there are other crazies out therer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah i love it! this moment in Gilmore Girls history will NEVER get old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, dejavu. Sometimes I feel like I can really relate to Luke. This was one of those moments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is not one of the funniest scenes, it is one of the goofiest (and I laugh every time). We should all memorize it so it will bond us as GG fans (yes Jarom, even you would stir a crowd with just such a recitation). I agree with Nathan, Luke is the only sane one in this scene. Dad

    ReplyDelete